This is actually an old list but upon a re-read still holds reasonably true so hey why not move it here too. I add some new books as well. Feel free to copy the rules and make your own list!
Tumben di tag tante Dee 😉
Hmm… sebenarnya saya rada jarang menangis klo baca buku, lebih sering klo nonton pelem. Okelah here we go
Make a list of books that make you cry. Don’t think too hard. Choose books that you’ll be able to remember (10, 15, 25, or more, up to you :D). Tag friends (how many, up to you too ;), but don’t forget, tag me. I am curious to know what books my friends chose.
1. Totto Chan – Tetsuko Kuroyanagi
2. Emak Ingin Naik Haji – Asma Nadia
3. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix – JK Rowlings
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – JK Rowlings
5. Oops Selingkuh – Inez Han & duh maaf saya lupa…
6. Hafalan Shalat Delisa – Tere Liye
7. Of Mice and Men – John Steinbeck
8. Prasasti – Melvy Yendra
9. The Cat Who Went to Paris – Peter Gethers
10. Muhammad – Tasaro GK
This is my own category, not enough to shed a tear but definitely touching.
apalagi ya? Kategori Mengharukan aja ya:
1. Negeri 5 Menara – A. Fuadi
2. The Kite Runner – Khaled Hosseini
3. The Lovely Bones – Alice Sebold
3. Astrid – klo gak salah yang terakhir. Lupa judulnya apa – Djokolelono
4. The Noodle Maker – Jian Ma
5. Derai Sunyi – Asma Nadia
6. The Girl with the Pearl Earrings – Tracy Chevalier
Shall add more as I read more books that could be in this list 🙂